WE ARE STILL OPEN
- Please phone ahead or use our mobile app to order your prescription.
- If you need to drop in a prescription, you will not be able to wait in the pharmacy to collect it. We will take your number and call you when it is ready. This applies without exception.
- we are allowing only one person at the counter at one time in the interest of safety for staff and customers.
- Better still take a picture of the prescription with our mobile app and bring the original prescription when collecting. We will send a push message to your phone app when it is ready.
- mask up, please use a face covering or wear a mask
- please use hand sanitiser provided.
- Staff may ask you to step back to stay two metres apart. This is for your protection as well as our own, please do not be offended.
- Please respect in store signage and floor markings
- Please use tap payments where at all possible
- Please be respectful and patient with our staff as we continue to work in very difficult circumstances.
Follow us on Facebook for any important updates.
Download our REFILL ASSISTANT mobile app, enter the code 8255381 (our phone number) and select McElroy’s Pharmacy
The content below is information taken from The HSE guidelines during this pandemic.
If you have fever and/or couch you should stay at home
regardless of your travel or contact history
If you feel unwell with cough or fever
- Please Phone your Doctor for medical advice or
- Please phone the Pharmacy for a supply of your medicines or
advice about your medicines
Watch For Symptoms
The main symptoms to look out for are:
Shortness of breath
Take steps to protect
yourself & Others
To protect yourself and others from coronavirus (COVID-19) it’s important to think about how the virus is spread.
Coronavirus is spread in sneeze or cough droplets. To infect you, it has to get from an infected person’s nose or mouth into your eyes, nose or mouth. This can be direct or indirect (on hands, objects, surfaces). Keep this in mind. It will help you remember all the things you need to do to protect yourself and others from the virus.
STOP THE SPREAD:
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
Put distance between yourself and other people.
2 meters at least
Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
What To Do if You Are Sick
Call your GP: If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.
Steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick:
Stay home except to get medical care
Wear a facemask
Separate yourself from other people and animals in your home
Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
Call ahead before visiting your doctor
Clean all “high-touch” surfaces every day
Clean your hands often
Monitor your symptoms
COVID TRACKER APP
Stay safe. Protect each other COVID
Tracker is a free app for your mobile phone. It will help us to protect each other and slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Ireland. Using the COVID Tracker app along with the existing public health measures will help us all stay safe when we meet up, socialise, work or travel.